Sunday, December 29, 2013

My 2013 Wrestleview Ballot

I was recently asked to fill out a year-end awards ballot for Wrestleview. I thought I'd share my picks. I chose to exclude my selections on the negative side. I prefer to keep things positive.



Best Gimmick: Bray Wyatt

Best Finisher: Kaz Okada's Rainmaker

Best Show: NXT

Best TV Commentator: Kevin Kelly

Most Hated:
1) The Authority
2) Paul Heyman
3) Bully Ray

Most Popular:
1) Daniel Bryan
2) Kaz Okada
3) CM Punk

Most Underrated: ACH

Best High Flyer: Adrian Neville

Best Brawler: Dean Ambrose

Best Technical Wrestler: Daniel Bryan

Best Powerhouse: Antonio Cesaro

Best Feud: Punk/Lesnar

Most Charismatic: Paul Heyman

Best On The Mic:
1) Paul Heyman
2) John Cena
3) Zeb Colter

Most Improved: Adam Cole

Best Comeback: Goldust

Match of the Year:
1) Okada/Tanehashi (Invasion Attack)
2) Cena/Punk (Raw 2/25/13)
3) Lesnar/Punk (SummerSlam)

Best Non-wrestler: Paul Heyman

Best Woman Wrestler:
1) AJ Lee
2) Cheerleader Melissa
3) Ivelisse

Best Theme Song: Wyatt Family

Best PPV Show:
1) NJPW G1 Climax
2) NJPW Invasion Attack
3) WWE SummerSlam

Best Tag Team:
1) The Shield
2) The Usos
3) reDRagon

Most Outstanding Wrestler:
1) Adrian Neville
2) Sami Zayn
3) Antonio Cesaro

Wrestler Of The Year:
1) Kaz Okada
2) Daniel Bryan
3) Randy Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment