Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ric Flair: Brilliant In Any Form

I was honored to be a guest on Anthony Valvo's (@TheMisterV) podcast this week on Wrestleview.com. When the new episode of "The Teacher's Lounge" is posted I'll be sure to put a link up here.


During the word association portion of the interview, I was offered up the name Ric Flair. What can you say about Flair that hasn't already been said? In my search for something original to say, I had to shill one of my favorite YouTube videos of all time.


What can you say to that? The only thing that comes to mind for me - "The Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire." Just engrave that one my tombstone right now.

A great thing about guys like Ric Flair is that the enjoyment for fans never ends. There's always something new to experience. I've spent hours watching old promos and matches from Flair on YouTube, and I don't consider it time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment